Grab & Go Lunch Information 2020-2021
Weekly Lunch Form for Virtual Learners
Price List 2020-2021
Point of Sale Information 2020-2021
Free Lunch Flyer
We are pleased to share that free lunches are now available to ALL Mountainside School District students through December 31st regardless of eligibility. Please see the flyer attached for further information. In addition, when ordering please keep in mind the following:
- Due to the health requirements regarding proper food temperatures and the potential risk of illness if this is not maintained, all food that is prepared at this moment will need to be pre-cooked or cold and ready to eat.
- All meals are packed for home consumption and if a child orders the "hot" option it will contain heating instructions.
- Students can choose from the following options daily:
- Please Note: The aftercare program does not have the capability of reheating the school lunches, nor can they take on the responsibility of ensuring that they are reheated to the proper temperature. Therefore, it is recommended that students who attend aftercare choose one of the Daily Swap Out options.
- Lunches are available for purchase by both in-person and remote students. Please see the attached flier for ordering information and links.
- In order to decrease contact points and enhance distancing, parents are encouraged to use My SchoolBucks for payment. The site can be accessed through: https://www.myschoolbucks.com/